Mobile guide and self-service ticketing app for Yunost amusement park
The mobile app displays the list of attractions and features the opportunity of purchasing tickets online. Purchased e-ticket contains a QR code, which should be presented for entering the attraction.
The app shows a full order history and allows users to repeat the purchase just in one click. Simple SMS registration allows user to get started quickly. Users can leave a review or comment in a special section of the app, and park staff can respond to them and contact the visitor through the app.
To develop a mobile application for automating ticket sales, as well as to develop a website with the ability to buy tickets and software for self-service ticket offices. All this should be easily integrated into the existing IT environment of the company.
- Develop a cross-platform mobile application
- Developed a website with online ticket sales
- Developed software for self-service checkout
- In all three projects, registration should be done via a phone number
- Since the user ID is his phone number, we have made a single personal account in the mobile application, website and CSR
- Integrated the catalog of attractions from the internal system with automatic updating of positions
- Added a Push notification system
- A service application for reading QR-Code tickets, with the ability to redeem, cancel and make a refund of the ticket
- We have developed a system of reports on purchased and redeemed tickets for the entire company and for each agent
Mobile App Development
Software development for Self-service Checkout
- Registration via sms
- Push notifications
- Attraction catalog
- Feedback form
- Payment Gateway integration
- Iiko integration
- Apple pay, Samsung play, Google pay